Safety / Training
- Companywide all employees trained in Hazwoper, Lead, Asbestos, NORM to work in hazardous environment.
- Annual physical and certification for employee’s readiness and compliance.
- Mentors on the job training
- Survey- equipment, soil and provide documentation
- Decommissioning, decontamination and disposal of production facilities
- Managements, Supervisor knowledge and experience to oversee customer projects.
- Assist clients to implement procedures to see projects from beginning to completion
- Disposal options for E & P and NORM waste
- USDOT approved transportation
- Dockside services accommodate tug and barge operation
- Non- Norm Services
- Asbestos work area and temporary waste storage
- Oil spill response equipment in Morgan City area
- Equipment storage- readily access to Atchafalaya Basin and South Louisiana marshland
- Located inside levee protection system protected from high water events
- Clients secured motor vessels at our dock during tropical weather
24/365 Operations call (800) 482-6765